In compliance with Provision no. 229 issued by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data on 8 May 2014, www.lux-alpaca.com provides the following information on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if necessary.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by a user, asks the browser to store on the users’ device to remember their information. These cookies are sent by the web server to the user’s device (usually to the browser) and stored so that each time the user visits the website, the device can be recognized. Cookies are sent back to the website by the user’s device each time the user visits the website.
Cookies are used for various purposes: for example, to remember user actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to visit said website or browse from one page to another of it; or to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a website and may also contain a unique identification code that allows to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site for statistical purposes or advertising.
Cookies can be sent from www.lux-alpaca.com or even from different websites (so-called “third party” cookies).
TYPES OF COOKIES AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions:
– technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these are cookies that are essential for the functioning of www.lux-alpaca.com or necessary to perform activities requested by you. This type of cookie is present on our website;
– navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.lux-alpaca.com or to make a purchase on our website. This type of cookie is present on our website;
– analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of www. lux-alpaca.com and the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics). Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
This type of cookie is present on our website;
– functional cookies, which allow you to browse www.lux-alpaca.com according to criteria and options already selected (such as, for example, the preferred language, so as not to have to select this option or the products chosen for purchase at each access, in order to store them in the virtual cart until at the next access to the site). This type of cookie is present on our website;
– third-party cookies, used by partners of www.lux-alpaca.com, in order to present you with advertising banners from www.lux-alpaca.com when you are on other websites, showing you the latest products you have looked at on www.lux-alpaca.com. While browsing www.lux-alpaca.com, these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those you have looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and trace the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during navigation on www.lux-alpaca.com;
– profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the internet. On our website, there are third-party cookies that access user data exclusively at an aggregate level. Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
All the types of cookies mentioned above may remain on your computer or mobile device used by you for different periods of time, depending on the function they perform.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to retrieve any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, nor for purposes other than those described above.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, through the settings of your browser. Here the path for the different Internet Browser:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their methods of operation and characteristics, please visit the independent website www.AllAboutCookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will keep your cookie preferences thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or deleting, in whole or in part:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our website, view its contents and use the related services;
– functional cookies, could mean that some services or certain functions of the website are not available or do not work correctly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit it;
– the other cookies (analytics and profiling) will not affect the functionality of the site.